I have just arrived home from San Diego California on a visit with my sister and her husband. I was given the opportunity to photograph the restaurant where my brother-in-law is the executive chef!



Chef Walter was testing out 5 new dishes for the menu and I was lucky enough to not only photography the yummy food and the surroundings, but I was able to taste and enjoy the food!




This was a great experience for me. I was able to use my knowledge of interior spaces to capture the beauty of the hip and trendy dining room and bar ....







....I also used my experience with portrait photography to get great action shots of the Chef in the kitchen...





....and finally, I was able to use my much-loved but not much-used macro lense to capture the essence of the gorgeous product. The food was beyond delicious!

1 comments:

SAS said...

These are wonderful photos!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe